Thursday, September 17, 2009

HOTHOTHOT

The weather has been so freakin weird lately, it's really hot then literally the day after it starts RAINING and thunderstorming, wtf?! Then a couple, and I mean a couple, days later it's hot again! Today was about 90 degrees and my mom told me it's gonna get hotter and hotter the next few days. But enough about weather, who really cares? haha. So I took these pictures of me for my boyfriend today cause ehh I was just bored. And I was looking at one of them and all of a sudden this whole new artistic side of me BLOOMS and decides to draw it. So I attempt to, and hey, who would of known, it actually turned out pretty Okay. Keep in mind that I have never ever ever ever drawn/sketched before in my life. I would post my drawing up but...let's just say it's not rated G. Anyways, I drew the damn picture, sent it to my boyfriend to look at, expecting some really good compliments, but you know what he says/texts? "lol why are you drawing it? hahah" WOW way to kill my mood. I mean I know he wasn't exactly dissing it or whatever but seriously? "hahah" didn't really help boost my confidence. Later he explains that he was just wondering where did this artistic side of me come from and said its really good. So yea, anyways, it's all good. I'm pretty proud of myself actually :D That's all for now, I might add more to this post later, who knows?

love, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment