Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oops

Totally forgot I had a blog for a few days, hahahaha. Uhm......nothing has been on my mind lately that I needed to blog about. I started college last week! It's been a breeeeeeeeze, (cause I only had two days of classes). I have a 2 page paper due on Tuesday and some reading that I haven't started on yet...I read like the first two sentences and got bored, it was about reading strategies? UHHHH yeah wtf, didn't get my attention. But I know I have to do it soon..like NOW, cause I can't be procrastinating already! It's only been two days!! *sighh...I wish lectures weren't so boring either..Anywho my parents got a new house to rent out but we're not renting it out till a little bit later, so I'll be staying over there over the weekends probably. I wish we could move there and rent my current house out. That house is sooooooooooo much nicer AND it's brand new AND equipped with everything so we don't even have to buy any appliances AND I would get a walk-in closet :P lol Oh well, it's never going to happen. I'm gonna have to cut it shot and end here. BYE

love, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment